Pain dissolved and curve improved in a week

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

I am actually having tears of joy at the moment. I have been on this site for two years now where i had 0 improvement. But finally i have it. After using colchicine in high doses for 3-4 months, i can definitely say that even though i lost girth, my erections have almost no pain and erection curvature looks stable and natural rather than dented like it was before. Also, i measure 1 cm or so longer on the shorter side of my penis from a week ago which makes UNBELIAVABLY EXCITED. Its like my scar tissue just widened and became more natural and thin. I am almost %100 sure that this is caused by Very low GI carb, protein heavy based diet, intermittent fasting, and high doses of colchicine which i think lowers the amount of collagen while the wounds heal. DEFINITELY try this guys, i literally am writing this here as soon as possible. It worked on a guy that had active non stop worsening peyronies for 2 years. It can work on you too.

Just push yourself and get daily doses of 2.5 mg or higher of colchine. Honestly health risks that come with it can go to hell, it improved my peyronies and i dont care about much else