Not sending my messages

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Hi peeps
So ive tried to send a few messages to particular people on the forum.

When ive sent them > i wanted to double check so clicked on "sent" messages and nothing appears. Totally empty.
Are the messages still sent or is something wrong?

Gratitude  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Stabler

You didnt have the box marked to have msgs you send saved. I have taken care of that for you and when u send a msg now a copy will be saved in your sent msgs folder.

Stabler67 :)
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

One Op

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Stabler

Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.