Restorex and large plaque mass

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve W

Gentlemen,
I am considering the Restorex, but I have one major concern about using the device. I have a large, solid dorsal plaque mass, some hour glassing and a 60-70 degree curve. Any time I try to manually bend my flaccid penis in the direction opposite the curve, it is painful and the plaque exhibits no flexibility at all. Does anyone have a similar experience or might be able to offer me some advice? I haven't been able to find information addressing the Restorex and bending the plaque either on the forum, or the Restorex website. Thanks in advance. Steve
65, Albuquerque, NM. First onset 18 years ago. Original bend reach 90 degrees, now 60. Verapamil helped slightly, as did pumping early on. Now using traction and waiting for Medicare & my private insurance to cover an implant next year.

TonySa

Fortunately you can adjust the bend angle from slight to extreme, just ease into it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Steve W

What are the dangers, benefits? of cracking/breaking/fracturing the plaque mass?  I know there is a surgical procedure to make numerous cuts to/across the plaque, making it more flexible, but using traction and having this occur sounds risky to me.  
65, Albuquerque, NM. First onset 18 years ago. Original bend reach 90 degrees, now 60. Verapamil helped slightly, as did pumping early on. Now using traction and waiting for Medicare & my private insurance to cover an implant next year.

TonySa

I've heard no instances of that, I think one would stop any traction due to pain before that occurred.  Just go easy and back off if any discomfort at all.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Steve W