Longest amount of time for traction a day?

Previous topic - Next topic

gungawotcho

Dr. Lue told me 3 hours at least but I forgot to ask him the max time. Whats everyones recommendations? Can I do 3 hour morning and 3 hour night? Is the more the merrier?

Also, anyone know which is better: ESL 40 or Phallosan Forte?

klikgamee

If u gonna use traction
I recommend to start slow 4 Hours is good
The thing is with traction is to start slow
And gradually ADD a hour after few weeks
The methode of using to much hours isnt the best
Your penile has to recover aswel after 7 days
Using traction u need to take 1 day off
And then u can start to ADD a hour to your traction

For people that use traction for longer period of time
They can easly do 9 hours a day becaus penile is used to
Have this force over the periods of months

Phallosan Forte Is better than esl 40 i have used both

TonySa

The ESL-40 is the least expensive.  Many are happy w the penimaster pro which is more expensive.   I believe all 3 would have similar results.  Dr Lue instructed me to wear at least 3 hrs a day.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

PMP --> absolutely great, handy, confy, allows low to very high traction force without inconvenience; to wear at home.

ESL40 --> lowish traction force, but very good for its purpose, ie being worn invisibly under your clothes (it's the only one which can actually be worn outside the house) for a lot of hours.

I say: combine both!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.