Soreness from traction

Previous topic - Next topic

mkroll

I started doing traction about 2 weeks ago to correct for an about 60-degree left curve. (I've been using the restorex) I do about 20-30 minutes in the morning and about 45 min at night.
Nowadays my penis is kinda mildly sore all day long. I'm new to this but I can't imagine that is supposed to happen.
What are peoples experience with traction devices, do you get sore from use?

TonySa

I haven't experienced pain And have worn itmuch longer than that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Steve W

I am using a different device, dilligently since early June, averaging 3.5-4 hours per day. On a few of those days, my glans is somewhat tender at the coronal ridge, but nothing I would classify as "painful."  
65, Albuquerque, NM. First onset 18 years ago. Original bend reach 90 degrees, now 60. Verapamil helped slightly, as did pumping early on. Now using traction and waiting for Medicare & my private insurance to cover an implant next year.

Vvv

What device are you using? One with vac cup?

Steve W

Vvv, No, just the X4 Labs device, with the optional more powerful springs.  
65, Albuquerque, NM. First onset 18 years ago. Original bend reach 90 degrees, now 60. Verapamil helped slightly, as did pumping early on. Now using traction and waiting for Medicare & my private insurance to cover an implant next year.