New guy with a problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Recon

Hi Guys.

Here goes. I have had an issue for about 18 months or more. I have a small upward curve towards the end of my manhood. It feels quite tight with an erection but not painful. Sex with partner is fine so no problems there but im used to being straight as an arrow. Cant really think of anything that can have caused this although sex can be quite rough with us sometimes.

I have not been to see a doctor yet as id hoped and read somewhere that sonetimes within 18 months or so it can straighten out. It is getting to me now as there has been no improvement.

Im 46 and eat healthy and train 4 or 5 times a week in the gym so class myself as reasonably fit. There are no marks or any sign of damage either.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Monty

Hi, welcome to the forum, do you know how big of a curve you have? is it increasing with time?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Recon

I would say roughly around 30-35:degrees. No it hasnt changed at all.  

Monty

You getting close to unable to have penetration sex, you should be of to see your doctor, get yourself a VED or traction unit.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Recon

No sex is no trouble at all. It bothers me more than the Mrs.  

Monty

I would recommend get a VED and hand stretching, massage  & traction.

Cowboy James

You should really see a doctor soon. The earlier you start treatment, the better.