Peyronies Paranoia

Previous topic - Next topic

Reascot

I have peryronies. I've had it for over a year, maybe around a year and a half. I've found this board to be a great help.
I consider myself pretty lucky. I can still have sex, I have a wife who loves me, and my peyronies doesn't seem to be getting any worse.

But I still have paranoia. Today I was looking at my penis and it seemed to be curving upwards slightly more that I remembered. But I haven't looked at my penis from that angle for a while so it could just be in my mind. I guess I will have to wait and see. Peyronies tends to become rather obvious over time. I'm taking pentox and L-Carnitine.

But it's just that fact that this disease gets in your head and your penis. It's tough, but I know I (and you guys) can make it.
Don't give up. Don't lose hope. Keep the faith.
(This post is as much to myself as it is to you guys.)

TonySa

Hey guy.  It helped me to take pictures-always from same angle because this disease messes w m mind and I don't skways perceive the angle accurately.  You might want to track it that way.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.