Best Grafting Doctors

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

Hello,
After seeing and considering all other surgery types(including Xiaflex), I think the most logical choice for my heavy scarring and non-stop acute peyronies is Grafting. That will be my choice after i get into chronic phase(if i even do get in). Simply because I have no ED at all in terms of hardness but only a lot of scarring on the outer tunica and a high bend. Do you know the best doctors in the world that do computerized incision and grafting that will do the surgery with no sensation(nerve) and ED complications? I have money so that is not a priority. The priority for me right now is that i have a straighter dick so i don't injure it more, or I don't lose more size than i already did.

djordj

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

Edward karpman, Mountain View CA
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

TDix

I'm partial to my Dr, Dr Faysal Yafi
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

mst

Go to dr Gelman
I think he will help you without the grafting, but with his plication.
As I remember, the scars is not a problem for him, but check it out and see him.

kusher

hey guys,

does anybody have a straight penis but cant have sex properly due to narrowing/hinging/hourglass? apparently there is a solution for such cases. ( extra-tunical grafting developed by tom lue ). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShLxqJ4X5aw

I contacted some surgeons and they told me it is safe since there is no mobilization of neovascular bundle. it is used to fill in the narrowing part hence giving stability and structural support for the phallus. did anybody go through this surgery?

heading to brazil soon to discuss it with egydio  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

Great video, I hadn't heard of a surgical procedure for wasting of the penis.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Benjamin62

I haven't done it yet...
But I am headed to see Dr Brian Christine (from that YouTube video) on 1-13-20 to discuss Plication and ETG.  I spoke with him on the phone already.  Previously had spoke directly with Larry Levine/Chicago and Joel Gelman of LA.  These guys are all top notch and really seem to care!

Moderator   Yes I will intro myself shortly!
57 yr old 90 degree downward curve...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Other recommended fica:  Larry Levine in Chicago and Wayne Hellstrom at Tulane.