Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of pants to wear?  (Read 1051 times)

Lessismore

• Voting Member
What kind of pants to wear?
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:38:02 AM »

Title says it all, should I wear pants that hold my penis up or ones that let my penis hang down?

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
Re: What kind of pants to wear?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 04:59:26 AM »

I wear trunk type that hold my penis and scrotum firmly, not hanging loose and bouncing all over the place.
70 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

diehardpatriot

• Major Contributor
  • Healing everyday
    • My symptoms & history
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:50:39 AM »

Whenever I’ve worn tight briefs, or when I wear compression shorts to play basketball my penis ALWAYS turtles. Now it’ll even cause pain if I wear tight underwear. IMO, we are not meant to be wearing tight things around our junk. Our junk is meant to hang around loosely and freely. I now only wear boxers when I wear jeans and with anything else I go commando
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Gabriel

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »

Absolutely agree with you on this one diehardpatriot. After 28 years with tight underpants/jeans, I'm going the loosest I can now, as my penis can't even bear 2 hours with tight briefs anymore...
- 33 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17. Still acute.
- Treatments tried: almost everything; few things helped (see my big related post on december 2020), but pain still there...

Lessismore

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »

Could you guys tell me where is your scar tissue located, closer to base or glans?
Pages: [1]   Go Up