Advice on buying a VED

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatNext81

I'm looking for a quality VED around $100. The entry level Soma looks nice, but is priced at $199. Is there anything close to this quality at a fraction of the price?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Monty

Hi, I use the SomaCorrect, found it very versatile with the 3 cylinder unit, i know its expensive, but got some great results from using mine.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

WhatNext81

Thanks for the suggestion. That one is only $50 more than the base/entry level one I mentioned.

Are there any good alternatives to the Soma series around the $100 procepoint?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

You will find cheaper non medical grade but they may not be the size described (cylinders) or nay break down sooner.  If you can somehow afford SOMA I'd go w that, if not try a cheaper one and see how long it lasts.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.