Surgery for congenital curvature failed

Previous topic - Next topic

gigikious

Hello.
I'm 35yo from Greece and i have an downwards curve since always(about 35-40 degrees),especially close to the glans.Tomorrow i will post some pictures pre/post surgery.
The Greek Dr.made the surgery using Stage technique 7 months ago.
I did both vacuum and traction devices everyday and still NO results at all!Not even the slightest improvement.Like there was surgery,not to mention my bad erections since then and the length loss.  
Dr. said that another operation might be required....
My biggest concern is that the same thing happens after the second surgery,and i might need 3rd one with length loss,money etc etc......
Dr has very good reputation here in Greece but i cant find anything about him on your blog or around the web.
I really don't know what to do know....repeat the operation with the same dr.,choose someone else from foreign country....i'm so confused.....

TonySa

Sorry to hear guy that you had no improvement and loss in size and ED. If you can still have intercourse you might want to consider not having further surgery...especially tragic if your ED worsens.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

DrDoom

As far I know, you will not see further length loss. When I talked to a professor in my city he told me that the length loss happens only once, but cannot be undone.
So you will keep your current length, but the surgery can be repeated again.

Jack1909

ED can only worsen if you undergo another killer surgery as straightening surgeries are. Thus, those can also expose you to neurological ED, something people who suffer from Peyronies Disease usually do not experience.

If you are still curved as you were before it might depend on a stitch rupture, which is far more likely to happen than the literature claims. Stay away from them!  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

alasch

Hi kongios
Sad to read your story. I have done my research on this forum and didn't find anything about this Greek doctor. I guess this is a good example of a doctor who pretends to perform the stage surgery... but does something else.
My recommendation is go and talk with Dr. Kuehhas. He is probably the only one with dr egydio in Brazil who will be able to fix a screwed stage as they are the inventors of it. I have been to Kuehhas in Vienna and I was impressed by his professionalism. I will fix my curvature with him. Good luck man!

Jack1909

Don't go! My pain and my ED severely increased after kuehhas' surgery. Wish I never had it..

(It's not about Kuhheas' skills, it's about what straightening surgeries are)
31 yrs old

Henn

I agree with Jack, as I have seen from this forum, Dr. Kuehhas has a good reputation on virgin cases, but seemingly he did performed failed cases on redo cases especially who failed from other surgeons and turned him for help. If you have read my post, you should know that myself had a virgin surgery performed by Dr. Kuehhas, but the curvature went back even significantly reduced, luckily, no other side effects. So, think carefully before you make this decision: ask help from Dr. Kuehhas given you have a filed surgery from others.

BTW, I never heard anyone who had a unsuccessfully virgin surgery performed by Dr. Kuehhas and let him do the second one. If any have seen this kind of cases, please tell me, since it's very crucial and helpful to me.

Jack1909

everybody keeps saying..you have ED, get an implant. Can you just count to ten before typing? This guy must be shook up and he's just been dismissed from a surgery which, given where is located, it always carries some psychological hurdle. The last thing he needs for is reading to get an implant. Just yesterday he was told something like "you'll have this tiny operation and then you are ok", and  today this? Come guys, please. Calm down.

Funny thing is despite everyone pushes for an implant, no one of them actually gets one. Or ever will.  
31 yrs old

Jack1909

It's not about being in a phase or another. The fact is when it comes to redo surgeries some elements which usually are under control, they are not. Messy things or scars and fibrosis often mean the doctor can't see clearly forcing him to act  "half blind". This is why the first surgery is fundamental.

Many times the surgeon should decide to not operate 'cause the risk to find himself involved in a sort of "trial and error" procedure is too high. Unfortunately Ego and money take over most or the time.  
31 yrs old

mst

Go to Gelman or Levine or dr Lue. They are the best. DO NOT RISK with second surgery with the European doctors. Your 2nd surgery is your last chance. Remember that.

suicidecomingsoon

Before thinking in other surgery say us how are you erections now?

Jack1909

Again..surgery surgery surgery. Give the man a break! It's still in the post op of his surgery!  
31 yrs old

mst

Jack1909 is right. You should wait at least 6 months after the 1st surgery. Every recognized doctor who is not interested in your money only would say that.  

kusher

Waiting 6 months to do a revision surgery is not for everyone. Treatment is usually an individualized approach. Some patients need to do a revision asap or the situation might become even more worse. The guy is 7 months post op and he is having ed issues. I suggest u to accept ur current penis and to move on. A new surgery even by gelman or tom lue will most likely cause u a severe ed that does not respond to pills. When ur erection gets restored, wait 3 additional months, then do a surgery.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

djordj

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on May 20, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Sorry to hear guy that you had no improvement and loss in size and ED. If you can still have intercourse you might want to consider not having further surgery...especially tragic if your ED worsens.

go to dr. natalio cruz in Span. He can help you
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **