New injury treatment advice needed

Previous topic - Next topic

SF99

So for two weeks I have been dealing with an aching pain under the skin and see a slight indentation there. I was doing light flaccid stretching and did not feel any immediate pain. I'm not sure if the dent/wrinkle was present before or not, but I am assuming the worst and treating it like it is peyronie's. I have always had a natural curve and I don't believe it has changed since the pain started. I saw my general doctor yesterday and he said it was more likely a ligament strain, but I am not too confident in his diagnosis. (No ultrasound or anything, just physical examination). I have an appointment with a urologist next week.
So while I am still in the very early stages, I was wondering if my treatment plan sounds effective. At this point I am only taking supplements.

L-Arginine (1500mg)
Acetyl L-Carnitine (500mg)
CoQ10 (400mg)
Magnesium  (600mg)
Ginko Biloba  (120mg)

I am going to try to get pentox , but since my only symptom is pain, I'm worried that they won't prescribe it for me.
Is there anything else i should be doing while its still early? I've heard of trying VED, but I'm scared of making it worse. Thanks for any advice.
21 y/o. Indent and pain on lower left part of shaft.

TonySa

Diclofenac sodium gel, 3% may also help w pain.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.