Topical Clostridium histolyticum

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I've read that there are also topical cremes like Collagenase Santyl® with the collagenase clostridium histolyticum like Xiaflex.

Has anyone heard of that too? Would it be worth a try?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Bent Ding Dong

I've tried Santyl and it done nothing. I used up an entire tube of it. It's only good for the outside of the skin and it contains like a petroleum jelly as a base which doesn't penetrate the skin as it's designed to just sit on top of the skin to treat wounds that wont heal.  
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Fix This

But would it penetrate the skin using DMSO and or 3mhz ultrasound or Iontophoresis possibly ?
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs

Bent Ding Dong

@Fix This, you wont be able to get Santyl to penetrate the skin with the petroleum base but if you could find collagenase as a powder and make your own solution it might be worth a try. I don't think it will do much as there are many layers to penetrate before it gets to the area you need.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.