Strange Pain

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

Since I noticed the curve and dent I have a strange pain that is very difficult to localize. First the uro said it is back pain (because I had it in the legs too) than I thought it is just psychological pain (so that I take care of myself) but it seema to return every two weeks for somedays.... I can not say where it is coming from. It is im the penis, upper leg, lower back, testicals, pelic floor, ... it feels like a numb anoying nerv pain that gets stronger with attention and lesser with relaxation but not really controllable...

Is someone else having this pain? Could this be inflammation? Or just psychological? What to do? Could it be caused my hormons? Since it has a two week rhythm?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

TonySa

Pain can be deferred from one location to another.  I have a pain that comes and goes, even before the peyronies.  It's from my left testicle upwards into my pelvic region.  Had a sonogram, couldn't find anything.  Pain is very difficult to diagnose sometines.  Most important, they should rule out the most significant problems that can be treated.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

WhatNext81

In regards to pelvic pain, Radiographic imaging can be telling of the pelvis and the lower spine. More than likely a really good urologist will have a general understanding.  However, a physical medicine and rehabilitation dept that has a team devoted to pelvic pain, biofeedback and triggerpoint releases can diagnose you. Pelvic disorders can cause many issues and also effect errection quality. Peyronie's anyone?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc