Can the doctor tell what stage of Peyronie’s im in?

Previous topic - Next topic

18yearoldcurve

Question...i've Always had a congenital curve but say I do have peyronies along with congenital... and because of the congenital curve.. i never noticed the Peyonies. If I were to get an examiniation or ultrasound, would the urologist know what stage Im in? I know I wanna get a surgery this year but if im in the active phase... I know it'll be delayed. Though, how would they be able to know Peyronies stage im in?  

Oh Boy

They are professional urologist, they deal with Peyronies day in day out. Most of them can tell you what you have over the phone to be honest. They will know what stage it's at or if you even have it in the first place.

P.s I can't believe you actually made a next post. This is like your 12 post or something. Stop that, you're spamming the form with half answered threads. Keeping all your post on one or two threads would be better. Why? Forum members would be better able to see everything you are saying so they will be more informed if they decide to reply, also new members. New members can read all your posts in one go and get a good understanding of what's going on.