Peyronies Society Forums

Read This First => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Curious George on November 13, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Title: Introducing myself
Post by: Curious George on November 13, 2017, 11:53:08 PM
Hi -

I couldn't figure out how to do this from the "introduce yourself" thread, and I am new to blogs/support groups, etc. So please forgive me.

Anyway, I am 61 yrs old and recently I figured out there was something wrong with my pecker. I Googled diseases of the penis and pretty much figured it out, then called my doctor to get a referral to a urologist. I have felt something wrong for a while now - it would hurt when jerking it, in the area where the scar tissue is obvious now - not sure how long, but it has been getting worse, and one day I realized that my penis was constricted maybe 20-25% or so starting about 3/4 inch behind the glans and from the side I noticed an upward bend. This is making it look really bad, like a Coke bottle sort of (with a bend). Of course I freaked out about that. I'm thinking: what chick (once I get divorced) is going to want to stare at this? I could feel a sort of C-shaped bunch of scar tissue (or tumor, I was wondering at the beginning) under my skin when erect, and can feel an irregular knot in it when flaccid.  It seems a little harder to get a full hard-on, but that could be the Lexapro I'm on, and it is less impressive...if it ever other words, maybe a little smaller but hard to tell if I don't get a full hard-on. The urologist confirmed and said it was fairly classic. I'm not the most endowed guy in the world - apparently average at maybe 5.5 inches - but that's sort of irrelevant. Anyway, I have been with only 5 women in my life. Two of them were my wives. The rest of my sex life has been with myself of course. I've been pretty normal - basically intercourse, oral and a couple of anal sessions, but nothing weird or kinky. I don't think I have jerked off to excess either, but I do like to now and then, sometimes more often than other times. Sometimes every day for a bit and sometimes I'll go a week or two without.  I have been in a crappy marriage for a while now and haven't had sex with her (only myself) in a year. There have been times where I have been on various  dick-limping/orgasm-delaying SSRI meds such as Paxil, Prozac and, currently Lexapro (which I am tapering off of, just like my dick is tapering). There have been times when I took a real long time to ejaculate and I think I might have caused trauma to myself, which caused bleeding (although I didn't see any), which led to scar tissue.

I must say that this is really bumming me out, and that's about all I have to say. My urologist says I can have injections once there is a 30% bend, and there could be some improvement, or surgery could be done to pull the bottom side down, but that won't help with the ugly constriction, so I think I'm screwed. I guess this goes away in a small percentage of men, and stays the same in some, and gets worse in most. He told me that none of the other treatments really have been beneficial.

I guess there is one tiny benefit. If I were to do it missionary style, then I would hit that so-called G-spot in a woman more easily.

So, that's me. Bummed out. And yes, I would like to go out there and still sow my oats once my divorce is over, which will be soon. I had run across this group and decided to join just to be able to talk and read about this with others of like mind...and like illness. 

I did cheat on my first wife for a year with my soon to be 2nd ex-wife, so maybe this is karma.     
Title: Re: Introducing myself
Post by: TonySa on November 14, 2017, 05:37:59 PM
VED may help with the coke bottle effect.  Protocol is under home and treatment section of this website and “old man” is quite helpful if you need advice.