Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


See the details on a study to gather genetic and clinical information about fibrotic disorders!
Peyronie's Disease Clinical Trial - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:20:47 AM 
Started by 0w00dy - Last post by Paolo
Well hydration is going to be vitally important with all that walking.
You might want to check out Janus Bifrons on YouTube as he has a technique called Angion method for EQ.

I would try and take those naturals you listed rather than Pentox, ultimately it's your decision.

Don't forget sodium intake as well, electrolytes also.

Have a great trip  :) :)

 on: Today at 08:11:28 AM 
Started by 0w00dy - Last post by 0w00dy
Hey guys,

I am planning to go out of country for 4-8 weeks to go hiking and getting my mind to rest a little. This year drove me mad.

I thought of taking my meds with me and starting an aggressive treatment while also walking several miles everyday plus gentle manual stretching in the evening. Plus Meditation and minus phone/research. Hope this gets my body going, calms my mind and I see some little improvement/changes.

Do you guys think this combination is safe to take?

2x 600mg Pentox with meals (breakfast and lunch)
5g L-Citrullin in the morning
5mg Cialis + 25mg Viagra right before bedtime.

(I could add ginger, garlic, green tea and gingko but I guess that would thin out my blood too much. Or take those 'naturals' instead of the Pentox..)

Can I give it a try or do you think its dangrous to take those and walk mile after mile while its hot outside?
I am young, did lots of sports - but since this year I became lazy. I wanna restart, be fit and get my D going again!

My bloodpressure is pretty low most of the time and my heart right quite high. I need to see if I tolerate Pentox first.
Atm I cycled the named supps + cialis at night.

I dont plan to jerk of in those weeks and hope to improve my EQ and nocturnal and daytime erections with it.
I do not get any real of those without stimulation and meds. ED is the worst!
And I hope those good boners help to heal some of my injury.
Guess I will cut out the viagra (Sildenafil) after the first weeks.

Tell me what you think.
Diet instructions would also be great! Guess I cant do a strict diet when hiking because the body needs some sugar here and there for short term energy.

Thanks a lot!

If I see no improvement and I cant get and stay really hard afterwards with just Cialis 5mg daily, then the implant will be near before I lose my tissue over time to corporal fibrosis..

 on: Today at 07:24:26 AM 
Started by hope794 - Last post by kusher
Indeed he's very dangerous and alot of ppl ended up committing suicide or got a chronic pain or chronic ed after his surgery. This forum needs to do something about that. The thing keeps giving innocent patients false promises. He even emailed me and threatened me with a defamation lawsuit. And I told him I'm not defaming.... I'm pointing out the truth so other members don't fall into the same hell trap known as "super severe impotency"

 on: Today at 07:11:32 AM 
Started by sonnyjim - Last post by sonnyjim
It's not a tingly feeling anymore but there's a weird sensation but literally 99 percent of the time I feel nothing just occasional pain usually when I'm sitting.

What were your symptoms when your first injury happened? I mean my ED is that bad now that I literally feel no pleasure at all it honestly feels unfixable.

I can get an erection but they are very weak and only happen if I'm watching porn and manually stimulating myself otherwise nothing. No spontaneous erections no morning wood not even if I wake up and I need a pi$$. Basically, dead and turtled (much smaller) dick.

I cannot ejaculate either because I'm guessing the scar tissue is stopping that from happening.

Honestly don't know what to do now.

 on: Today at 06:06:26 AM 
Started by hope794 - Last post by hope794
Kusher, i feel your anger and you're totally right: everyone knows here that you hate Kuehhas with all yourself.
But please read well my post. I didn't "market" Kuehhas.
Read this part: ". I read about many other guys that underwent the first kind of surgery by dr Kuehhas and finally got implanted because the satisfaction was nearly 0."

So, actually i'm saying the exact contrary of what you understood.. I would never undergo a surgery by dr Kuehhas after all the stories i read.

 on: Today at 06:01:39 AM 
Started by hope794 - Last post by hope794
Hi brothers.
Some days ago, i tried a really hard hand traction while in flaccid state. I tried to reproduce the same huge tension of devices like RestoreX, counterbend.
Long story short, i am pretty sure that i worsen my fibrosis. My curve seems a little more evident than before.... sh!^^y life.

But that's not what many scientifical papers say: Many urologists, like Levine et al, say that PTT is good especially for acute phase. Then why my bend got worse?

I mean, when there is an inflammation, doesn't stretching cause MORE inflammation? Why many people say that it is great in acute phase?

Let me know what you think about it.

 on: Today at 05:18:06 AM 
Started by RedWilly - Last post by pfract
Are you taking breaks from the device after 1 hour or so?

 on: Today at 05:15:51 AM 
Started by Werther - Last post by pfract
Yes you can. Some things that increase risk or make you have one:

-anti depressants
-sickle cell anemia

 on: Today at 01:39:03 AM 
Started by Nitrometer2332 - Last post by NeoV
No problem TheTollundMan,

I have spent most of my life in the US and actually do better with American girls, oddly enough. I have had multiple American girls come home with me after talking about my Peyronie's and laughing together about it or getting really into a playful state verbally. Japanese girls (the hot ones) usually demand that a man leads 100% and will not help with the interaction whatsoever. It's like talking to a wall, where you have to generate positive emotions from absolutely nothing, and take ownership of absolutely everything. On paper, Asian women may appear "easy," but I would say that this is only true on a logistical retrospective view, if that makes sense.


Why not take a girl home and make her orgasm and have fun with the fact that you can't penetrate? I understand that it must be very painful, awkward, and even uncomfortable, but why not turn it into a kind of game where you embrace that identity. How about an implant? If I had no penis, I would buy an expensive briefcase and fill it with all kinds of absurd dildos, from the "Alien" one to the "Zombie" one, and say something like "welcome to my shop," and then give her a bill afterward.


I had ED from 17 to 26 which was psychological with a bit of a physiological aspect to it. I have many memories of not being able to get hard no matter WHAT I tried. I can only laugh about it now, but I was so depressed at the time and hopeless. Once I was in a relationship I was generally fine with the ED, but it wasn't until 26 that I eliminated it. I stopped using porn and limited masturbation and I began socializing and sleeping with women, and this definitely rewired a part of my brain.

I'm 31, and although it's likely 10 years too late, my brain finally makes the connection between real woman and sex. The other night I took a 19 year old girl home and the moment we agreed to go to my place, I felt my penis start to fill out and my pelvic area relax. Isn't that f'^+'ed up? It's embarrassing to admit it, but it's just reality. Until my late twenties, my brain did not accept sex as a normal thing or even a thing that was going to happen. I had a major sexual success barrier all my life, which I carried in my pelvic area and still do to this day. Relaxing my pelvic area is still something I have to consciously focus on, but ever since I really committed to success with women, it's as if my pelvic area is letting go of a decade of tension. It has been said before, but if you don't get hard talking to a girl you're attracted to, something is wrong (assuming you have no hard physiological problem).

True physiological ED is a hard problem that needs to be tackled from a lot of angles. You need to have perfect vascular health, which generally means low insulin and no vegetable oils (besides olive oil). You need to exercise, avoid alcohol, and do everything you can even if it means using a cock ring or getting an implant at the end of the day. I can't say it would be easy to live without penetration, but I'm starting to see how penetration means very little to even ultra hot girls. OR, I'm starting to see that if penetration was a necessity, monogamy was never going to work anyway with that given girl. Monogamy is a problem of it's own, and I don't think any man should demand it from any woman, ever. Allow your woman to see as many men as she wants. Make her cum, give her a good time, and offer her your state of mind.

 on: Today at 12:40:34 AM 
Started by Nitrometer2332 - Last post by TheTollundMan
Neo... not to veer too off topic, but you are dealing with non-westernized Japanese women. Need I elaborate on this?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10