VED when you have flaccid pain questions ???

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo88

hello

I made my first post today on the introduction section if anyone wants to read my history

I purchased a ved soma 3 cylinder model and also have pentox on a non prescription I haven't used them yet as I want to use them both in conjuction but I have some questions

I read the ved protocol and it says to pump slowly and to stop  if there is any pain but I have flaccid pain all the time ever since this started 4 months ago or will taking the pentox with the ved stop the pain and help with the ved usage

any reponse will be greatly appreciated

Monty

Hi, i would try your VED very slowly, if your increases then stop, use plenty of lube gel on you penis and first 2 inches of cylinder, try cylinder 'A', take it one pump at a time, release, then repeat, if pain stays same then pump twice and release. try.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Pablo88

Thanks for the advice monty

Having looked at the A cylinder theres no way im fitting in there im also stuck on which protocol to do as there are two of them

The 26 week 3 cylinder plan or single cylinder plan which one in your opinion which would be the best option ?

Monty

hi,ok i can't fit cylinder A, so go to B, before you start your protocol just try out the use of your ved, it may take a few times to get used to it, you may well find your pain will ease as you pump up, but dont over pump in the early days, let me know how you get on.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Gabriel

Hi Pablo,

Totally agree with Monty about the VED ; plus, if you do have flaccid pain, I strongly recommend you :
1) To eliminate masturbation and any tight underwear/pants
2) To begin traction with the usual devices (Andropeyronie, etc.)
3) To try the topical protocol I found out to be efficient on myself : New topical mixture and tips to reduce flaccid pain - Peyronies Society Forums

The combination of these 3 steps totally freed me from flaccid pain, without any doubt (won't work unfortunetaly for erect pain, but hell, that's already a progress !).

All the best,
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Pablo88

Hello gabriel thanks for the advice

I have Just read the topical protocol, as i am going to be using a ved would i apply the protocol before ved use or after and when you say you can palp the scar tissue does this meen it is soft enough to be broken up possibly when using the ved or by hand  

Pablo88

The same for question for traction when apply the protocol  before or after ?  

Gabriel

Personnally I always apply my topical protocol after VED, so I can let it dry a few minutes and then go to work / bed with a "protected" penis; but it would make sense to try to apply it before and after VED sessions. I'm certainly not claiming that it would instantly soften the plaque enough to break them right after with a VED (and I dont't think so), but it surely does instantly soften the skin, and might be helpful in softening the plaques after long-term applications, possibly in synergy with VED (I'm like 1,5 month in now, with no significant improvement on size and aspect of the plaques... but I'll stick to it).

And I never tried to apply that before traction, as this Fµ%@* Andropeyronie is already giving me enough headaches when I try to prevent my penis from slipping out of it (especially since I try to wear the device in the "left-bend-correction" configuration)!

- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.