Intercourse

Previous topic - Next topic

curved45

Hi guys.
So i have a 45ยบ upward curvature. Always had it so i think it is congenital. My question is, will I be able to have intercourse with such a curvature? Will It be plausurable?
Here is a link to the picture of my penis WARNING
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Please give me advice!!

Monty

hi, how old are you, i would say yes you would be able to have intercourse with your penis bent like it is, you should have no problem with penetration, so enjoy yourself.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TheTollundMan

Same as you, 45 degree U curve for as long as I can remember. I never had any trouble with penetration, though some positions take some time to figure out. I wouldn't recommend trying reverse cowgirl, not worth the risk.  

curved45

Hi, thanks for answering!
I hope you both are right! The only thing that makes me doubt is that many people in this forum had a similae degree bend to me and they got surgery saying that it qas difficult in sex. So i dont know if it really was that or just that the curve psycollogically affected them