Worried, seeking input

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrometer2332

I'm 45 year old male living in US.

Not sure if I have a problem or not, but quite concerned.

Over past month or so I have developed a noticable upward bend or curve in my penis during erection. I'd estimate it at around 20 to 30 degrees range. I have not incurrd any injury or anything that would have led to this that I can recall.

I have also noticed a hardened chord like ridge running along the top of shaft, from base to just beneath the head, when I'm soft. I'm not sure if this is normal but I haven't noticed it before.

I have not however noticed any pain. I'm wondering if I should see a doctor. I don't want to be a hypochondriac, but I'm not imagining this. There's been a definite change in length and curve of my penis.

It's also caused me a good degree of anxiety. Definitely screwing with my head. ☹️

Anyway, hopefully will find some input & advice on this forum that will help guide me to what I should do.
45, diag May 2018, 40 deg to right & 30 deg up with indentation & hinge effect, pentox & traction (restorex - painful af!), told by uro in Dec 2018 that xiaflex not an option, surgery?, don't know yet

Monty

Think its a wait and see what happens, yes see your doctor and a good URO sounds like you are going to need one, 20 to 30 deg bend is still be able to get get good penetration, but try stopping it getting any worse, think you need Traction or a good VED, good manual massages and stretching, no quick fix, but with a lot of work you can get your penis back.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

john10000

the 20 to 30 degree bend is manageable, It's good your catching this quickly. Like Monty said you might want to see a Urologist to determine if it is Peyronies or not.