Could These Types of Tramua Lead...

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatNext81

Peyronie's disease? Could one sustain an injury to the pelvis, hip or abdominal area that could lead to lesser quality of erections, leading to peyronie's? The idea is ongoing inflammation, if untreated, can lead to a host of issues in the body. Any form of prolonged stress on the body or mind can have an effect on the functioning of penis.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated. This one hits close to home.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pfract

well, San diego Sexual medicine has a video, on their youtube channel, about pelvic fractures and ED. No clue about peyronies after this, tho;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWK35nep3NU

Sta

Quote from: WhatNext81 on May 06, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
Any form of prolonged stress on the body or mind can have an effect on the functioning of penis.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated. This one hits close to home.

Chronic stress causes uncontrolled inflammation and many pain syndroms. It is very commonc that Peyronies Disease onset is following a prolonged stressful events of life. I personally have no doubts that stress is a risk factor (if not the cause) for Peyronies Disease (same way as keloids). Number of new articles also confirm that keloid scars are more frequent in Peyronies Disease sufferers. I personally confimr that is true.
Born 1985, Peyronie's since 2011/12. Lost approximately 3 cm of length and seriously bottlenecked.

Sta

I think stress from bad time at work and some untreatable illenss is something that makes difference, pal....Level of stress matters. I agree that we all different and some are extremely stress-resistant while the others may be prone to stress-induce inflammation (the latter is very true for me).
Born 1985, Peyronie's since 2011/12. Lost approximately 3 cm of length and seriously bottlenecked.