congenital or peironye

Previous topic - Next topic

curved45

Hi guys, this is my second post here and i talked before about my condition, which is an upward curved penis in a 45ยบ.
I always had it like that and dont experiment any kind of pain or ED. No plaques that i can touch. However I've read that congenital curvatures are often downwards, and mine is upwards, so, do you think that I have Peyronie or just a weird case of congenital curvature?
I cant straighten it when it is very erect because it hurts a bit. However it doesnt hurt in an specific point of my penis (scar tissue or anything). Is that a symptom of congenital or of peyronie? Do you guys with congenital can straighten it when erect??

TonySa

cogenital curves can be in any direction.  If one has s strong erection, they cannot straighten it when erect.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alasch

Don't bend the penis when it is erect, you can break it. If you have always had it you have a congenital curvature  

Monty

does a 45 deg upward bend prevent you from having sex, no i don't think it would, so if i was you, leave alone, you may make things worse, and stop bending straight when erect.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

DanP

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

redbullmaster

My congenital was to the side and up, I second Monty if you can have sex don't worry.

If my penis only bent upwards I would never worried about it. (Unless the bend stops penetration)

When I had my Stage with Mr kuehhas, i asked him if he could leave the upward curve alone. But he said it's best to straighten it, so I wouldn't add any stress to my penis and cause injury to it in the future.

But I still wish he had left the upward curve alone, as I think fixing it did more damage than good. But that's conjecture and I never know for sure.

The psychological issues of having a bent penis are enough to stop men having sex or worry if it's normal.

But I've been on too many boards to hear testimonials from men about the advantages of an upwards bend.

It's suppose to hit the g-spot better than a straight penis.

I've even read of men on those enlargement sites, trying to get their penis to bend upwards for this desired effect.  

Paolo

Yes, I like my Banana shaped dorsal curve, always have, always will  :)
Very few dicks are uniformly straight.
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

curved45

But you say you have peyronie in your profile so, did you develope peyronie after having congenital?