How to use thepenimaster pro (Rod pulling force generator) for a left curvature?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wasp404

Hello, I recently bought a penimaster pro and I have some questions about how to use it correctly for Peyronie's disease. My curvature is towards the left side and I would like to know, if I opt for using the Rod pulling force generator, do I have to put it in a specific way to correct my left curvature? I'm new here and I've never used it before, so I'd be very grateful if people more experienced with this extender could give me some advice on how to use it to get the best results.

Kind regards.

TonySa

Yes, there's a strap for that.  Or restorex has a specific adjustment to work against the curve.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Wasp404

But I see that almost everybody uses the rod pulling force generator instead of the strap, that's why I asked about it.
I've been reading recently about Restorex, but since I'm from Spain I can't get it yet, so I bought the penimaster pro.

TonySa

Sorry, not that strap.  It's s strap that pulls the erection towards the rod opposite the curve when stretching.  Have you seen the video?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Wasp404

By strap I thought you meant the belt. I watched the rod expander specific video that comes with the CD, but I don't see what strap you mean. I only see how to put the device, adjust the pulling force, etc. but not that part you mentioned.  

TonySa

I guess I'm thinking about a different device.  The PMP doesn't work against the curve but you can pull it to the right for a leftward curve, to the left for a rightward curve, up for a downward curve and diwn for an upward curve.