Congenital curvature - Do i have a problem?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplet

Hello. I have an upward congenital curvature. It's about 30 degrees. I don't have any pain or problem with erection. Could this cause pain and discomfort for girls, or maybe some other problems during intercourse? I'm very concerned about that.

DanP

Hey ziplet
Difficult to say... you need to try it out. Many have problems with such a curve. Other don't have any problem. I guess you need to find out on your own. I know that my curve bothers me.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

It shouldn't cause your partner any pain, if a bit uncomfortable try shifting positions.  You can actually hit her g spot better with an upward curve in missionary position.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

should have no problems with penetration if you get a good erection, you may find a few position that are uncomfortable to the female but most will accommodate you very well, in fact you could touch parts straight penises can't.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Henn

You might prefer an explicit answer, like "not affect" or "affect indeed". From my perspective I will say, "yes, it affects". However, the answer is personal, like obesity means differently for individuals. I believe that you could engage in intercourse with a curvature of 30 degrees, with limited positions. If your partner understands you and does not mind of the curvature, and you could still enjoy sex, then why bother. However, if you feel embarrassed and is unwilling to let your partner knows of it, then it is a issue. There are men in this forum who suffer from the mental effects even more than physical effects, like myself. I would image of the embarrassment when I have a deep relationship with my girlfriend, even I have tried to convince myself that I could still have sex with this curvature.  

TonySa

I agree z7, how we feel about the curve will impact more than anything.  In the gay community it's a little easier I believe because we can put out there explicit details such as a curved dick and find guys who like that, making us less self conscious. If straight or gay we just meet someone and begin to date and then need to disclose our situation it can be more anxiety provoking. Is there any straight dating sites where it's ok to put explicit details so women would know before they respond?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.