Anyone have plaque that herniates after too many erections or ejaculation

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

So I had an injury on March 13th, noticed a bump 2 days after the injury and painful erections immediately after the injury. Since then I've had periods of improvement with rest (less pain, better EQ , plaque doesn't stick out as much, it almost binds Itself back to the tunica and feels a little softer). But then I either get too many erections or masturbste I literally feel a tearing pain and I'm back to terrible symptoms like mild Ed, more pain, but the weirdest thing to me is the plaque or whatever It is sticks out way more and feels very very hard almost like if Herniates after the re tearing  . Anyone else get this ?
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

MDX_2018

Diehardpatriot,

i do have symptoms very similar to yours. the inflammation after a long erection or ejaculation, i only have one plaque and it sticks out after a long erection or ejaculation then it aligns itself back with the rest of the tissues after 20 min or so. its baffling to me because i don't have a bend or deformity with erections, just pain which probably due to the inflammation. it's been almost a year since the inflammation started and i don't know if it going away or not, i'm just betting that the inflammation will just disappear any day now and things will be back to normal because i don't seem to have a lot of the typical symptoms.