Congenital curvature or early Peyronies symptoms?

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm a 21 year old male, and sexually active. Last monday while masturbating I noticed what seemed like an "indent" or "concave" on the bottom left of my shaft, near the base. After curiously looking it up and some searching I came across peyroines and got myself pretty nervous. Now I don't know if this is an early symptom or if this has been here my entire life. I have no pain, aside from general soreness of frequently forcing an erection to check for deformities. I feel no noticable lumps or "plaques" on the area I'm concerned about, and no curvature either. I'd also like to note that my erection naturally bends to the right (I believe it has always been like this), starting at the area just ABOVE the indent. It almost seems like the corpus Cavernosum is noticeably larger above the area where I suspect a "dent", so that maybe it is not a dent at all but the result of extra tissue above it? This side of my penis also seems slightly "ribbed" or bumpy when erect. Now a few weeks ago I did give my penis a bump during sex but I quickly recovered with little pain. Could this be entirely congenital and I have just noticed this irregularity or should I be concerned and seek help? Any input is welcome. Thanks.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Monty

Hi, early days, use plenty of lube gel when masturbating, take it a little easier, just watch your positions when you have intercourse, women on top bad idea for a while, get to see your doctor and ask to see a URO, don't panic, no quick fix, you've taken the first step, good luck, and keep us informed.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

From what you describe I would not suspect Peyronies. And the slight curve is congenital if it has always been there. Curves due to Peyronies happen very suddenly, in some cases literally overnight. Don't over think it, and the fact you are even aware of Peyronies puts you ahead of the game.

Also as you posted the same post 2x, I combined them here.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History