News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Worried...!

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic87

Hi everyone, I'm a 30 year old from the UK.

I have been looking on this forum for a while and wanted to firstly say hello and secondly thank you for the wealth of information. I have a feeling I may be asking for some advice!

Approximately 4-5 months ago I found a pea size lump on the inside of my penis (quite difficult to feel at first), just below the glans. It felt as if its located just right of the urethra. Over time this has grown in size and about 3 months ago I had an indent appear on the right hand side of my shaft when I had an erection. An indent then appeared opposite on the left hand side. Over time I feel like a band has developed around my penis and I have a slight tilt to the left. The area feels tough and tender, as if my penis is segmented (sorry probably not the best description!). Over the past couple of weeks I have also started to see a slight upward tilt when looking from the side. This all appears when I have an erection and overall seems to be getting worse.

All erections are painful, however an intense erection is very painful.

At first I wasn't too worried. I have had a lump on my testicle for many years and was told it was just a deposit of some sort. However, the combination of symptoms and change in shape is a concern.

I have contacted my GP via phone who informed me that it could be peyronies (but not to worry as it's very common). He's asked me to visit the surgery to be examined. I have mentioned being referred to a urologist and he said its possible and said there are a couple of blood test he can do first (unsure what bloods may show).

Anyways, that's my story everyone.

Having done my research I strongly feel that I have peyronies. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

AussieDude

With cocks being kind of a big deal for us blokes, the Peyronies journey can be a rocky one psychologically and physically. crap disease to be brutally honest. And who ever knew it existed before we noticed a bump, indent, or bend? Damn!

As far as your GP goes, bloods are done usually to look for inflammatory markers. But a Uro is where you want to eventually be. I'm going through Xiaflex injections ATM with my Uro with some success so far, but who knows what the future holds. I joke with my wife that maybe I'll end up with an implant, like a RoboCock! Not all bad. It's not like we're going to lose your cock or anything, it's just a shape/structure management thing. Theres stretching, injections, surgery options, implants if it gets to that. You'll adapt I'm sure.

Monty

Hi, i'm 67 from UK, had Peyronies Disease for over 3 years, no quick fix, but loads to try from manual massage ,traction or VED many oral remedies but you know all this if you have been reading these posts, it took me a while to get to see a URO at hospital, she put me on a VED  straight away, had some great results, so if i can help just send me a PM.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life