Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit Our NEW, Revised, & Expanded, Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Please Read. New Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease  (Read 867 times)

sizematters

• Voting Member
ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease
« on: April 27, 2018, 06:00:24 AM »

Hello,
I'd like to talk about this extender to correct Penis curvatures due to Peyronie Disease called Andropeyronie. I have been very consistent using it and always according to the instructions because I'd like to mention that  I used it 1year ago and as I wanted quick results because my penis was too curved upwards and it was difficult for me to have sex with my wife ... so I used the device my way, as I thought it was better but logically I did not get any result... and I thought it was a stupid effort and in vain andof course to waste money. After a while I went back to see my doctor to ask for another solution for my curvature but he told me that the extender was the best way to correct curvatures and the surgery was the alternative. since I didn't want a surgery I decided to use andropeyronie correctly according to isntructions and it worked

Now I am happy with the results, I have managed to improve my penis, it is more straight but not 100% because it was very curved but it is almost straight, I only have one slight curvature upwards but I like it aesthetically.

The only drawback  of andropeyronie is that you have to spend a lot of time,  although little by little you see the results and encourages you to continue using it. I was about to throw in the towel the first time, but it was my fault for using it my way, that's why you have to read the instructions well and dedicate your time, otherwise you will not have the results you expect.

I hope you have as good results as I do.

Regards

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
Re: ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:53:01 PM »

How were you using it incorrectly the first time?  How many months the second time for how many hours a day and what was the degree of curve before and after improvement?
PxD 2 yrs, failed all tx. 9/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS 18cm + 3rte

sizematters

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:32:56 AM »

Hi,

I used it incorrectly because I worn it my way without following isntructions. You must use it for 8 hours within the day, that is 2 hours morning, 2 middday, 2 afternoon,  2 evening... breaks are mandatory. My dregree was almost 50-60º and now is about than 10º. Also I get some cm in length and girth !!!! but it is tough soemtimes because you need to use it for  everyday at least 6 months  :-( but the gopod results compensates the effort.

what about you?

Daniel W.

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 05:57:48 AM »

Hi Sizematters,

I am recently diagnosed From Peyronie's but my doctorsuggested a surgery but I prefer to find other alternatives... Can I get further details about a extender therapy for Peyronie's?
Ho can I get one? is is difficult or risky to use it?

Thanks in advance.

sizematters

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 07:43:31 AM »

Hi Daniel,

I dont think Andropeyronie is risky or dangerorus if you follow the instructions and set your schedule to use it the required hours everyday. if you are constant you can get good results although depending on the case it is needed wearing longer or less. what is your curvature degree?

Let us know if you finally get your Andropeyronie or if you undergo surgery. Good luck!!!

john10000

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:10:15 PM »

wow great results!

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 10:11:43 PM »

ESL40 is an inexpensive traction device if you want to try it.
PxD 2 yrs, failed all tx. 9/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS 18cm + 3rte

Daniel W.

• Voting Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 08:31:40 AM »

Hello all!!

1 month using it and I am satisfied, I dound some difficulties the first days during the adaptation period but I got some help from seller cusotmer department and I start using it correctly. I know that 1 month is little time but I think my penis looks more straightened.

Also a bit thicker but I will psot and update in 1 month to comment my gains.

with kindest regards

Gabriel

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 11:01:36 AM »

Hey guys,

I don't want to be a downer for any true Peyronie's folk around here, but I've been using the PMP for two days after 8+ months on Andropeyronie, and... WOW! Sorry but I will never ever advocate juste one second the latter over the former.

PMP is much, much more confortable, safe, simple and well-designed than Andropeyronie. For instance: I'm actually wearing my PMP right now, and it's been 3 hours already; and I don't feel any kind of disconfort, pain, tiredness or anything (and for that I think PMP is more efficient, because you actually can wear it during the whole time you spend at home).

Besides, while I had to struggle when putting on Andropeyronie despite the fact that I finally developped a special technique (add a cotton cloth, twist my junk, manage to attach on side, then struggle to attach the other while adding rods, strapping adhesive tape so the straps don't untie, etc.), I now put on my PMP in 30 seconds without any problem nor anxiety (I must add that I probably re-injured myself in May with the Andropeyronie, trying to add tension with their lame system).

OK, the PMP is a little bigger and heavier than the Andro, and thus a little less discreet; but let's be honest: except while watching TV in sports pants (what you can actually do with PMP too), it's impossible to wear those evil devices during your daily activities (work, walks, etc.).

Anyway, guys, that's just a relieved man speaking: if you can, return your Andropeyronie; if not, be very, very careful with it, and consider buying a PMP when you can afford it!

Cheers,

G
Pages: [1]   Go Up