Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

See the details on a study to gather genetic and clinical information about fibrotic disorders!
Peyronie's Disease Clinical Trial - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease  (Read 305 times)

sizematters

• Voting Member
ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease
« on: April 27, 2018, 06:00:24 AM »

Hello,
I'd like to talk about this extender to correct Penis curvatures due to Peyronie Disease called Andropeyronie. I have been very consistent using it and always according to the instructions because I'd like to mention that  I used it 1year ago and as I wanted quick results because my penis was too curved upwards and it was difficult for me to have sex with my wife ... so I used the device my way, as I thought it was better but logically I did not get any result... and I thought it was a stupid effort and in vain andof course to waste money. After a while I went back to see my doctor to ask for another solution for my curvature but he told me that the extender was the best way to correct curvatures and the surgery was the alternative. since I didn't want a surgery I decided to use andropeyronie correctly according to isntructions and it worked

Now I am happy with the results, I have managed to improve my penis, it is more straight but not 100% because it was very curved but it is almost straight, I only have one slight curvature upwards but I like it aesthetically.

The only drawback  of andropeyronie is that you have to spend a lot of time,  although little by little you see the results and encourages you to continue using it. I was about to throw in the towel the first time, but it was my fault for using it my way, that's why you have to read the instructions well and dedicate your time, otherwise you will not have the results you expect.

I hope you have as good results as I do.

Regards

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
Re: ANDROPEYRONIE Penis Extender for Peyronie Disease
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:53:01 PM »

How were you using it incorrectly the first time?  How many months the second time for how many hours a day and what was the degree of curve before and after improvement?

sizematters

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:32:56 AM »

Hi,

I used it incorrectly because I worn it my way without following isntructions. You must use it for 8 hours within the day, that is 2 hours morning, 2 middday, 2 afternoon,  2 evening... breaks are mandatory. My dregree was almost 50-60º and now is about than 10º. Also I get some cm in length and girth !!!! but it is tough soemtimes because you need to use it for  everyday at least 6 months  :-( but the gopod results compensates the effort.

what about you?

Daniel W.

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 05:57:48 AM »

Hi Sizematters,

I am recently diagnosed From Peyronie's but my doctorsuggested a surgery but I prefer to find other alternatives... Can I get further details about a extender therapy for Peyronie's?
Ho can I get one? is is difficult or risky to use it?

Thanks in advance.

sizematters

• Voting Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 07:43:31 AM »

Hi Daniel,

I dont think Andropeyronie is risky or dangerorus if you follow the instructions and set your schedule to use it the required hours everyday. if you are constant you can get good results although depending on the case it is needed wearing longer or less. what is your curvature degree?

Let us know if you finally get your Andropeyronie or if you undergo surgery. Good luck!!!

john10000

• Voting Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 12:10:15 PM »

wow great results!

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 10:11:43 PM »

ESL40 is an inexpensive traction device if you want to try it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up