Plaque is gone, curvature remains

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaam

Hi all,

I suffered an injury during sex in 2013 at the age of 27, resulting in a curvature about 35 degrees and loss in length (3cm) and girth.
Fast forward to 2018 and the doctor told me he could not feel any plaque left. He stated it cured in a natural way. Still the curvature, loss in length and girth remains. A sign of healing is great ofcourse (!!!).
The news left me a bit confused, because if the plague is gone, why does the curvature still remain? Wouldn't the bloodflow be restored?

The doctor considered me cured and our sessions are done. The sessions were just check-ups, no treatments or anything.
The only form of treatment I tried during these five years was an andropeyronie extender for a period of 3-4 weeks, I feel like this did more harm than good, so I stopped.

Any suggestions on a new approach? I would be happy to answer any questions ofcourse.

Kazaam

@ Alexander88: Yes I did feel it before, it were 2 hard spots the size of a pea. I have not felt this in a long time.
@Tsxanches12369: The doc is/was considered to be one of the best in The Netherlands, he also was in some Europeaen Xiaflex trials, and one of the few to be allowed to apply the Xiaflex treatment, which I now can't receive because apparently there is no plaque left to inject.
@ Per Ron: No I did not. I will look into it, that means a 2nd oppinion I guess.

TonySa

What's the explanation for the curve if there is no plaque?  The doc should be able to explain that.  Very confusing.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Kazaam

I can say I obviously agree on the situation being confusing. That's why I turned to the forum, hoping someone could make some sense out of it. A forum member messaged me about trying VED therapy. I ordered the Soma Correct yesterday and will see how it goes from here on out.  

Kazaam

The feeling of a hard lump on the side that I used to have is not there anymore. By touching the side I can feel that the tissue is a bit distorted I guess. Not sure how to describe it, the hard lump is gone but the side does not feel 'fluent'. Also, the tip of the penis is a lot softer than before the Peyronie started, so my guess is that the blood flow did not restore.    
I have not gotten an ultrasound yet. As recommended here on the forum I started VED therapy.