Would VED help this ?

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

Basically have hard flaccid throughout the day, but has gotten better, i would now call it "firm elongated flaccid" instead of "hard shrivled flaccid" though at times it does get hard again.

I feel like there is a blockage in the veins that allow blood to leave the penis, I have a very faint bruise that has a hard feeling to it when pressed on dead center right below the glans. its been that way for a few months now, the urologist thought nothing of it.

Lately ive been having an irritating red sort of flaky skin rash (not terrible or anything) just on the upper half of the penis above where i have some waisting. To me it feels like trapped blood that is irritating the skin, or sort of like a nerve pain which irritates the skin.

Also get slightly raised splotchy patches on the Glans and by the urethra opening.

I've been doing hot/cold shower treatment which seems to get rid of some of the itchy feeling.

When i go to sleep at night, i know i have an erection most of the night which is very annoying. its usually an erection that i would call about 60 to 75% full. I wake up and stand up out of bed to get it to go down. Upon going back to sleep i feel it filling and return within the hour.

To me this seems like pressure builds up in there and just doesnt have enough flow for the blood to leave the penis.

Has anyone dealt with this problem or have any material to read on about it?

*Do you thing that starting a VED could help unblock veins in the penis or cause more harm?

Just to state: I dont have any palpable plaque on the shaft, i do have some cords and firmness near the base, and some small nodules in the glans that seemed to have gotten a bit smaller, Also dealing with some pelvic muscle dysfunction that is for the most part under control.

I wanted to add this Modify: When i lay down the hard flaccid mostly goes away, there is a firmness and numbness that remains along the urethra and the core of the penis.
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.