Curvature with/without foreskin pulled back

Previous topic - Next topic

tarjei12

When i have an erection and dont pull my foreskin back i get about 20-30% curvature, but if i pull it back it gets 15-20% more curved. if i then remove my foreskin, do you think it will improve my curvature? Does anyone else experience this? imĀ“ starting to think that i only have some hourglassing, and that my foreskin somehow is stuck on the left side if you see what i mean.  

Monty

Hi, is that when you pull your foreskin over your glans, or all the way back along your shaft.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Think I understand what you are saying, and can somewhat relate to it. When I have an extremely firm erection (100%) my dorsal (top) curve is more pronounced than say a 90% erection, this is because the cascade of collagen that peyronie's causes tags somewhere on the penis shaft Tunica, in my opinion do not remove your foreskin, you will regret it IMO.
Collagen can take 12 months or more to 'mature', that could be why some notice a change in their curve once the acute phase subsides  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

tarjei12

Monty, Yes back along my shaft, like all the way back.

Paolo, i am over my chronic fase, 4 years with Peyronies Disease now.  

Monty

interesting, i'm going to see if i can induce a bend when pulling my foreskin all the way back, it will be in the morning before i get my next erections, will let you know.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

Hi, well did my trial, found that a semi erect penis does bend left or right if you pull a bit extra to one side, but my full erect penis no way will it bend by pulling foreskin back, don't no how to help you, hope some comes up with a answer soon for you.

tarjei12

Monty
Okey yeah hopefully someone can relate to this, maybe im lucky/unlucky and there is an easier fix to this