Dent temporarily deeper after days of traction

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

It seems like my dent gets noticeably bigger/ more dented after a few days of traction. This has been an ongoing thing for me. I will do traction for a few days(along with VED) and then stop because I feel like my dent (not curve) is getting worse. Only reason I can think of this is that pulling is inflaming the area of scar tissue. Anyone else have this happen? I don't think it's dangerous and I'm gonna keep going with traction regardless this time, but I'm curious. The dent is at the spot of curvature.  

alec

what traction device are you using? why do you keep going, if you think it is traction?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

swiss

Because as you know the options here are pretty slim. It's not like I can use my penis right now sexually anyways. Luckily, I have perfect erect function.  

TonySa

Not sure why this would happen, and it's concerning...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alec

I don't understand. If you really believe it's damaging than why continue? Maybe in your special case, resting and waiting is better than traction? Why not listen to your body?

30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

swiss

I dunno. I guess because pain or lack of erections would be more an indicator for me to stop. For me, the scar is about 2 years old. It sort of makes sense that there would be some inflammation around my dent as it gets pulled.

No pain, no soreness, no change in erecting quality. I will say that my dent has changed minimally, but enough for me to notice a slight change. I've waited for 2 years to do something with this. I'm not waiting anymore. The options here are VED, TRACTION, INJECTIONS, SURGERY. Im concerned but also not that concerned because I know that there isn't much else I can do.

WhatNext81

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc