Penimaster troubles

Previous topic - Next topic

Antihelix

Hi Guys,
I got a penimaster pro not too long ago. I wore it daily for about a month using the tan diaphragm and sluice.
Eventually the diaphragm broke.  I replaced it with another and started experiencing slippage problems, so I changed the sluice as well. That didn't improve things, so I tired; a green diaphragm, installing split rings and various combinations of these elements. I wasn't able to fit into the green diaphragms and sluices, nor was I able to use the split ring.
At this point I can only wear the device for about 45 minutes before it slips off (I should mention that I wear it with a belt under my trousers).
I wrote to the company and got no reply (not surprising from what I've read).
Help!! And thanks so much in advance.  

BadCheetah

I know some guys like this thing, but in my mind, it's a worthless ripoff.  I threw it in the trash.  If you're serious about traction, Restorex, with it's directional stretch, is the only way to go.  One hour a day at home -- forget about wearing it to work!

Antihelix

I'll definitely look into it, thanks!

swiss

I'm back to using the PMP. I wish I could have made the restorex work for me but it was too painful for me for some reason. Here is the thing though. If restorex works at 1050grams 1 hr a day, why can't you get the same results with the PMP with similar tension? I upped my tension to 2.1grams of force and only doing the PMP for 2 hrs a day. We'll see how the results do for this.  

Antihelix

Anyone have any solutions to my original post?

TonySa

How does 2.1grams translate to 3-7 lbs of pressure?  Hope you were able to get a refund on the restorex if it wasn't working for you.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

960grams =2.1lbs sorry. Yeah they are refunding me.  

TonySa

So about 4 lbs, makes sense it should be similar results to the lower end of restorex force.  That's great their refunding, they seen quite reputable.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

swiss

They told me it was 3lbs of force to get the results they are seeing. 2 x 30 min sessions. Also, on the PMP slippage. There is a 30 day guarantee on the restorex. I think my skin is just too sensitive down there. I was getting bloodied up from the friction any way I tied it up.

If I start to slip I switch out my balloon. I have to switch the balloon every 3 uses. You can see the balloon in my profile message. PM me if you need more information.  

Antihelix

Wondering if anyone has a solution to my original question.  

TonySa

You probably need to order the tan size again.

swiss

Quote from: Antihelix on April 18, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
Wondering if anyone has a solution to my original question.

Yes. Mine slips out sometimes. I use 9 inches balloons for the outer rubber tube that I cut. It has to be the exact right length. I've posted photos and how to cut it in another part of those forum. Check my posts on it and PM me if you have any questions. Also, sometimes need to clean off my dick and wash off the lube and try again or suck in a bit more. I lube up only half of my head. If I live up too much it slips off. If I keep slipping out I cut a new ballon and a little bit of a longer length and I try again. Sometimes I needs to try 2 times to get it right. Hope that helps.  

boomerang

I was watching a YouTube video by a doctor saying 5.5lb was the required force.
I am in agreement with that figure  for bad cases.
The scar tissue can be very strong indeed and it is this which needs stretching. I have scarring for the whole length and including the other 50percent of the penis which is inside.
So example a 5" penis will actually be 10" long.
Half inside you and half out.
The problem was he was not offering the device for sale.
If anyone has heard of a device which can apply the required amount of stretch force safely please reply.
I slip put of my penimaster too.
Incidentally I found that the tightness of the outer skin and foreskin is needed for a good erection.
So it is not a good idea to stretch the foreskin. Only the scar tissue should  be stretched.
Apparently the blood returns just under the outer skin so a tight outer skin helps retain blood in the penis.  I also wonder if an op to tighten the outer skin could cure some erectile problems.

swiss

TonySa

Restorex has 3-7 lbs stretching force.

swiss

Yeah but it's recommended just past the 3lbs line?  

TonySa

With the white line barely showing its about 3 lbs of traction force, with the black rods almost completely buried its closer to 7 lbs.