VED - more blood just undrer surface - good or bad?

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I noticed from the onset that apart from plaque just beneathbthe glans I had two dorsal  veins which  joined together halfway up the shaft and seemed to be blocked.

Since VED I have noticed that another area further up - above the plaque - also slightly swollen.

Now I don't know what to do exactly - is this a positive sign that veins becoming unblocked and blood reaching further up or is it that VED has caused some damage near the plaque (using water VED - being careful with the pressure).

So stop or continue - next doc appointment is three weeks away so advice appreciated.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Paolo

You could (gently mind) is massage using emu oil or olive oil your penis from base to just below the glans using your thumbs and index fingers (thumbs on top, index fingers underneath penis), be mindful to not put pressure on dorsal vein/s, and observe if that gives relief, or not, of course stop if ANY pain!
Paul  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Noncom

Few days later and its gone... I'm convinced VED is doing a lot of good so will stick with it.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***