Uro said no to Pentox

Previous topic - Next topic

scooterjen

:( Went with husband for his follow up Uro appt. since initial diagnosis about a month ago.  I'd say this first started 2.5 months ago.  Husband reports somewhat less pain but still there with erections/intercourse.  Doc said the lump he felt on physical exam is smaller and husband reports no pain with palpation but initial visit had quite a bit of pain with palpation of penis.  I asked about Pentox but the doctor wouldn't prescribe it.  SO, what can he take that doesn't require a prescription?  I've had him on CoQ10 about a month.  I have done extensive research since husband's diagnosis and the way I was dismissed didn't set well with me.  We go back in a month.  He and husband are happy with this route so I guess I'll let things be for now.  I'm a nurse so it's extra difficult for me!

Crooked_Stick

.....that's a good indication that you need to find a new Uro. quick. Get him on pentox, low dose Cialas and make sure his T levels and blood sugar are within bounds.
Born 1960, Diagnosed 2013
Initial 40 degree bend, 1" loss, Xiaflex 3 rds of 2 injections
Current 25 degree bend, no palpable plaque, 1/4" loss
VED 5-6 days/week, traction daily,
TRT 20 ml twice weekly, Cialas 3 mg - No ED - Doing Well!

Christopher1

Dr. Carrion in Tampa prescibes pentox no problem. Go to him. He is at USF.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

JS1991

I was just denied Pentox as well from my second urologist; going to see a third. I definitely recommend it. Just keep trying until you find the right uro.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

Stabler

Make sure that the urologists you are seeing specialize in or at the very least have knowledge of Peyronies disease. These will be the doctors that will help you and prescribe the Pentox and help with other legitimate treatments of Peyronies. Make sure you go into the visits with your own knowledge about Peyronies and the treatments that are being used. If the doctor will not listen to you then they are not the right doctor.

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.