Erection and VED

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I need some advice:

I just got my 3-Cylinder VED. When I use it, I get an erection (80-100%) right away. So I can not pump anymore than 20% (from 80 to 100%), otherwise I would overpump (which I have been warnt serveral times and I dont want to risk). The erection stays for 5-15 minutes, depending on my state of mind. The Problem is: how do I effectivly pump from flaccid to hard if I get aroused? I dont see how I could follow a protocol with any cycles (15sec hold and 15sec relax, go again) since the blood would just stay...

Does anyone has/had the same problem? Or think of a solution? I had so much hope for VED, but it seems I will not be able to use it in a medical way :-/  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Paolo

Nothing wrong with your erection levels then  :)
I have never used a VED but would suggest (if privacy allows) to sit watching TV or something with your penis in one of the sleeves, without the pump head attached. It's probably your mind-set associating erection with sex, try that and use deep breathing technique to distract yourself.

Good luck and post back any benefits  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

When Erect, release the vacuum.  Do you notice any change, Lessing of erection by sight or feel?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.