Very painful erections!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepyjv8

I think I experienced my first real Peyronie's erection this morning. I woke up he morning of the 4th with a 90 degree upward and slightly to the left erection. That was my first real signs, came on unexpectedly overnight with no signs other than a slight curve to the left. My plaque starts about 1/3-1/2 way up the shaft and extends all the way to the corona where it wraps around a little over half way around causing a 90 degree upward curve. This morning I had an erection causing excruciating pain. Until now I've have uncomfortable erections but nothing like this. The easiest way to describe it os that it felt like it was wrapped tight in something with a burning sensation. It would start to go away and come right back. Are these the painful "tight" erections I hear others talking about?

Jeepyjv8

I forgot to add that I've got a plaque forming right at the base but I believe that's irrelevant to this pain. I

TonySa

Sounds like peyronies pain for sure, hopefully won't last.  Pentox, or diclofenac sodium gel 3% may help.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

you any pain in the flaccid state, does the pain go away when flaccid, i had bad erection pain for 3-4 weeks after Peyronies Disease hit me.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Jeepyjv8

I've got a light, dull pain when flaccid but nothing major. Mainly painful when erect.

Jeepyjv8

Up date on my Peyronie's. The first 2-3 weeks seemed to be the worst as far as pain goes. My acute phase was very short, went from a very slight curve to waking up to a 90 degree upward curve. The first few weeks I was woken up countless times by painful erections. I had a dull burning pain while flaccid that would get extremely intense when an erection would occur. Tomorrow marks my one month in on my Peyronie's journey. I've got one plaque at the base close to the pelvic floor that hasn't hardened. There's a long plaque from under half way up all of the way to the glans that seemed to start as 2 nodules that joined. This plaque widens and wraps around the glans causing a flattened curve more towards the glans. My dull burning pains have gotten much better however I have experienced some sharp shooting pains along the top of the shaft. I'm worried with the nodule that's not hardened at the base that I'll end up well over 90 degrees, I'm already at 90. I've went from about 7 to 5 1/2 inches. My urologist says this is one of the worst cases he has seen. Right now I'd be happy if I had a guarantee of seeing 60 degrees in the future.