Does heat speed up traction?

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

Just restarted heat treatment again as I have a few months supplies of hot hands...

Published results on heat treatment seem really possitive by the way, so surprised not more focus (no dedicated board here for example).

Anyway, penis seems to be more stretchable with heat and I'm wondering if that would mean traction would be more (or less?) Effective if the two were applied (just add the small pad on the traction cusion).

Thoughts?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

Many apply heat before and after, I agree that it seems like during would help as well.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Christopher1

Heat brings in blood flow, which is a good thing.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Noncom

Thanks - I've read quite a lot around this since and understand the science behind this. Definitely she good results with this. Easiest way for me is a hot hands between two pairs of underwear positioned over the plaque area.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***