Best topical cream?

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I saw one "peronies kit" included a scar away cream. I know topical treatments are generally ineffective - especially if plaque is deep - so am wondering which creams and gels are the best. Also any studies to prove effective in some way.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Paolo

H-100 gel has just been released (USA), you need a prescription for it though  :)

It is thought to take at least 6 months for results to show but manual stretching is also recommended during use of the gel, see Hybrid Medical – H100 Peyronie's Disease Treatment

If interested read the following article :- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26700214

Statistically significant improvements in flaccid-stretched penile length, curvature and pain suggest that H-100 is a safe and possibly effective non-invasive, topically applied treatment for acute phase Peyronie's Disease.
I really 'hope' this is a game-changer for improving peyronie's but remain doubtful until we get members here posting positive outcomes Note the above wording ' possibly', hmmn  :-\

Not sure of other creams or gels as these are mostly for 'surface' scars, peyronie's scars are generally deeper in the tissue  :-\ Don't waste your money on creams advertised on penis sites, 'peyronie's kit' sounds like an opportunity for the sellers to empty your wallet without any proof their products 'work'.

Sellers are making vague promises that their 'stuff' works and making money from peyronie's misery seems to be rife  >:(

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

I agree w Monty.  In Europe diclofenac sodium gel is sometimes prescribed for peyronies treatment.  At least one study shows more improvement in curve when used in conjunction w other treatment approaches. its probably also helpful w pain.  It's the multimodal study, can search on this site
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Noncom

Thanks for the advice all - much appreciated. I'm not so convinced after reading more but every little helps...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Paolo

Hybrid Medical have e-mailed me with following;

Date:08/04/2018 22:30

H100 is now available in the United States and can be delivered to the states listed on the website. It would have to be obtained through a urologist in one of those states.

Hybrid Medical is in the process of extending coverage to all 50 states.

Can members keep the forum updated once they start using this, say after 12 weeks, 18 weeks, 26 weeks etcetera

Much appreciated  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.