Castor oil under silicon band?

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

The plaque is right beneath the glans for me.

There are various comfort options for andropeyroniesvdevice and one is a silicon band to protect the glans.

I'm wondering if I add castor oil on the inside of this if it may infuse better under the skin.

Anyone else tried something similar?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Fenix33

Guys a couple months ago I was about to give up on trying to treat my Peyronies Disease. I was scared to dsmo to try, but I was at the end of trying. I have been using dsmo and quality castro oil and I can say it has helped. I got some size back and at times it looks like its almost back to normal when taken with my preworkout supps. I do it twice a day and I use dsmo roll on keeps the mess down. Im happy with whats been happening so far. It has gotten worse and it has days where I can notice big difference. I would suggest if nothing has worked for you then give this a try. It wont be a quick fix, but try it for a few months and it should help. Good luck brothers.

Gabriel

Noncom: you can try, but I certainly don't see how your waxed johnson is not going to slip off the silicon band! Personnally I even have to add a double-folded cotton cloth under that silicon band to prevent slipping when I use my andropeyronie, so...

Fenix33: thanks and congrats for your input mate! Personnally I tried DMSO + castor oil + some other stuff, without any results but maybe not enough time (only 3 weeks or so). Could you please tell us 1) how much time have you been doing your castor oil/DMSO stuff before you notice even tiny improvements? ; 2) What do you call a quality castor oil exactly?

Thanks!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

WhatNext81

Fenix33-Do your preworkout supplements contain nitric oxide boosters and/or a lot of caffenine?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Fenix33

Mine is at the base and right below head. It caused it to shrink badly cutting off major blood flow. Made my penis look like it did when I was 10. But since I have been using quality castor oil and DSMO it has gotten beeter and can feel plaque softening. It has been 4-5 months and I see this being a long treatment, but from all the meds I have taken from doctors and other treatments this has been the best. Also I have put this out before, but if you take some rice and put in a sock...heat for a minute you will have a cheap but great heat pad. apply heat and them DSMO and Castrol oil...should see some improvement.