News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

Nika

Hi everyone . I have been stressing myself out for two weeks . I have curvature penis but I didn't give it much thought until I read about Peyronie's disease.i am 15 years old I don't have pain while my penis is erected nor when flaccid. I only have discomfort and weak pain In penis once in two weeks ( I don't know exactly.) And it goes in mere seconds .  So am really shy about my looks and willingly I would never ask for sth like this and this thought be been hunting me for 2 weeks .if anyone is experienced or qualified enough can I email you with my pictures of penis.i would be very great full.

JohnWright

Nika --

Welcome... Kind of sort of. We wish no one needed to be here, but we are here to support.

1) According to Forum rules, once you've made five posts then you can post photos on the appropriate board topic.

2) Do your parents know?

John

TonySa

@nika, hi guy.  You may not have peyronies but a normal congenital curve.  Not all men's penis pointbstraight and there areblots of variations.  How severe is the curve and have you always had it since you've had erections?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.