Nesbit surgery and length loss

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDoom

Hey Guys,

First of all, I am sorry if I post this topic in the wrong forums, I am kinda new here. I have a penile curve 45° down and I will get a nesbit surgery and my doctor told me there will be probably 2cm length loss.
My question is, is there any possibility to enlarge the penis after the surgery or will it stay with the upcoming size forever?

Paolo

Thanks for registering, presume that is a congenital curve (always had it from birth). I presume your Doctor has concluded that surgery for you is the preferred solution to your curve?

Is it possible to regain lost length, in short I think yes but you would be talking  months of work with something like daily VED (Vacuum erection device) or may be traction, perhaps 1-1.5 cms. I would not fixate on the length loss as unless you have a micro-penis it is girth that has equal benefits to length, if you know what I mean  ;)

You should send a personal message (PM) to member JohnW as I am sure he will communicate with you on nesbit and possibly other options  :), for example read one of his posts below;

Congenital penile curvature - Peyronies Society Forums

Take care and update as usual.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Jack1909

Focus on the other possible complications rather than length loss  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

TonySa

Hello, if you measure the shorter side you will have a more accurate approximation of your length after surgery as they decrease the long side w sutures to match the shirt side.  There are some advantages to curves if they don't prohibit sex for you and your partner.  Oral sex is usually easier for your partner if approached from the right angle to point down their throat and intervorde foggy style can hit your partners special spot.  45 degrees sounds likenit's right on the line of maybe more curve than you want to deal w, but maybe not f you don't want to lose size.  I understand there's not much one can do to extend beyond their natural size...and for you that will be your shorter side pre surgery...only to regain loss from shortening and narrowing due to a disease process, implants, etc.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.