inflammation

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

Many report to experience "inflammation" and I wonder how that feels like and how
would I know?

My plaque and curve just seemed to pop up within days. Afterwards I expierenced pain and flushed red testicals. Are these signs for inflammation? What is?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Paolo

I too have experienced flushed red testicles, don't know what it is, I used to experience it a lot when I had the painful peyronie's stage, now stable, interestingly my peyronie's pain was always in the testicles, never the penis, odd, just odd.
I still occasionally get testicle flushing but without any pain associated with it.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Paolo

My opinion of inflammation is a general 'sponginess' in my dick, even a bit like a semi-erection if you will but nothing like hard flaccid, I usually increase my intake of ALC and Alpha Lipoic Acid in that case along with gentle shaking of my dick during the day, toilet breaks etcetera.

I am still of the opinion that peyronie's is incurable, just manageable, a depressing thought I know but since guys have been known to suffer this for over 250+ Years it is what it is, a manageable condition, be that with traction, supplements or in the extreme, surgery, it's a total bummer, hell throw ED in to the mix and know wonder we guys get desperate  :'(
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.