Hard flaccid

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

what is a hard flaccid?

I dont understand
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

swiss

What is life....

So, I think a hard flaccid is when your dick is hurt basically and it's in a state of protection. That's just me.  

Monty

Good question, my thought's were, that when your penis shrinks back to its flaccid size it still remains hard, like a mini erection, nice to hear from them that know.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

alec

Like a turtled penis? No?
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Paolo

Read attached link hard flaccid Hard Flaccid Syndrome... | All Things Male Forum

Seems to have a high anxiety/stress loop  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

cheeznips

Take l-arginine it will go away.  

alec

Paolo

A lot of hard flaccid is due to subconscious anxiety.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JohnR

50 year old, onset in Feb. '18, diagnosed in Mar '18, 4 rounds of Xiaflex completed, little improvement, mentally overwhelmed...ED issues, major anxiety issues now.