Pelvic stabilization

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

Found a good article on pelvic stabilizing, It might help some of you who are like me and tend to use their pelvic floor muscles involuntarily even with regular walking, which for me puts a strain on blood flow in the whole pelvic area in general, hence the main reason for lots of hard flaccid cases. So it can't hurt to get the muscles working the way they should maybe make room for some more blood and healing .

Its also important to do your reverse kegels, deep diaphragmatic breathing, and stretches geared toward opening up the pelvic floor.

Also these exercises may seem "easy" but if you take your time and concentrate on the muscles they most defiantly do what they're indented to do. Don't try to superman through them, take it slow.

I attached it as a .pdf below  
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

Paolo

Thanks dom62, I have saved that attachment on my laptop, cheers  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

dom62

Your welcome, i've been taking it very slow and easy on these exercises, i've found in my case of genital pain it is mostly nerve related, so getting adjustments by a chiropractor, or massages, or any other "therapeutic" relief  is not enough. I've been seeing a kinesiologist who also does chiropractics, she has been able to adjust my body in a entirely different way than your run of the mill chiropractor. she has me using muscles i didnt even know i had. ALSO I know it might sound crazy to some people but i've had some energy work done called (illumination, extraction, and soul retrieval) its only been 3 or 4 days since but i can say i definitely have manifested healing in different ways. Less pelvic pain, more stability, and my bowel is moving the way it should plus much less dripping throughout the day.

-For anyone interested a brief description of what i mean i dont want to get to detailed, Alberto Villoldo has videos on Ytube about illumination, you can also look up more on chakra system. this is just what has been most effected in my body :

-First and foremost you have a physical body, everybody reading this post has a body. Along with a physical body comes an energy body. This body of energy has to do with the chakra system, there are 7 chakras in the body starting at the very tip of the sacrum, and extending to the top of your head. What you manifest in your energy body can sometimes takes years to come through and show in your physical body, but by healing the energy body the physical body follows suit, it takes time, but it also took a long time to become "ill" so it will take time to heal. But it is so so so important to take care of the energy body, without balanced energy healing is possible but it can be just that much better.  

-The brute force of all negative emotion and hardships of living life mostly effect the lower chakras, the chakra which resides at the tip of the sacrum and also effects the L5 vertebre (Root chakra) is what makes you feel grounded. When unbalanced you can manifest pelvic pain, skeletal and structural problems, FIGHT OR FLIGHT RESPONSE, ADRENALS <--- STRESS!! etc.. Gotta get that stress down to regulate the peyronies period.

-The next in line is the Sacral chakra, located about 2 inches below the naval, this ties to your emotions, relationships etc.. also connect to sexual function, elimination, and water regulation, ADRENALS <--- STRESS!!! as well.

Here is a link to read a little more on the chakras.

Link to commercial site deleted by moderator
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.