VED Question. Help!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

How do you gauge pressure in a single cylinder manual pump VED? I've heard people mention specific psi's for example, but there is nothing digital on them to read it, so how am I supposed to know?! I have an OTC Vitality single cylinder, but I hurt after doing less than what is required and don't know how to gauge pressure in one since no way to physically read it. Do you control pressure by lightly pressing the handle instead of pressing it fully in? Please help!!!

TonySa

Stop once you feel mild discomfort—if pain back off a little.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

I found it was a good idea to mark he cylinder to max stretch without any discomfort, pump up to that line only, you should then find after a couple of weeks you may reset the mark further along the cylinder.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life