Sports injury / prevention

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I think I may have got Peyronie's from playing soccer and recieving the ball in the groin. This has happened two times in the last 6 months and the recent onset starts just after the second time.

I'm working to limit the same with traction bed and meds, bit I'm now nervous to get further damage continuing to play soccer. Apparently more at risk of more plaques once it's happened once.

Thinking about a carbon sports cup to wear under my shorts (although it does seem a bit over the top protection for soccer - usually meant for karate or baseball)  . Any advice?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

I'd def play it safe and wear the cup, we only get one dick.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Noncom

I'm in my 40's. That's another factor I believe as there is the link with age and Peyronie's.
relationship status, etc

Monty

yes wear your cup, cricketers wear whats call a box to protect their genitals,  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Noncom

Tried and tested yesterday! Actually you hardly notice it...
It was a shockdoctor model by the way. Two other people got the ball in the groin in the game - better safe than sorry!
relationship status, etc