Andropeyronie - straightening up

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I must say I am not overly impressed with the instructions on using Andropeyronie. There does not seem to be a realistic video showing how to fit it.

I'm trying to correct an upward curve and I'm a bit confused about the two narrow holes which the band goes through. As far as I can tell the loop bands are close together so they are pushing the glans up (same way as curve) which is not ideal as the plaque is just below the glans. I'm wondering if it is best to use the two wider holes and the glans will lie flat on the support...

Hope I'm clear with this description.

By the way as I have hourglass just below glans I am thinking that the constraining rubber band would not be a good idea so just use the band with the support inside the pink cushion.  Not even really.sure in the device is appropriate in my case (adding VED) as it seems to me to be best adapted for bends further down the shaft.

I think instructions could be better -still havn't figured out what to do with the blue cushions, I think they should have had a guide to measure the penis length correctly (from public bone), the pink cushion has a ridge so not sure which way this should face...

Would appreciate other views on any of these points.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

betterbend

I use it and I think it's design leaves a lot to be desired.  I use the blue foam cushion over the straight rubber band, not the one that is flattened out in the middle.  That one was too irritating.  I cut a piece of gauze and wrap it around the area right below the head and then slide the gel rubber band over that to hold it in place better.  I make sure the entire rubberband contacts the gauze and not my skin.  
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex