calcium

Previous topic - Next topic

philtered

Would using supplements and eating food high in calcium, increase the chances of it becoming calcified?

Does anyone elses plaque seem to get bigger and move position a bit. Mine is about about 2cm by 2cm buti suppose its hard to tell with it being so deep? Also i seem to have lost erection quality beyond it, just seems soft in glands and above the plaque.

Thanks phil

AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

pey ron

I've been wondering the same. I'm trying to avoid calcium in supplements. But unfortunately it'd be hard to cut it out of my diet. I believe vitamin D3 plus most importantly K2 would help avoid calcification, but I am afraid to take K2 because I'm already taking pentox and the risk of bleeding would go through the roof. Same reason why I am afraid to take enzymes like nattokinase, serrapetase, bromelain and papain: I don't want to bleed to death.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

WhatNext81

Vitamin D3 helps the body to better absorb calcium in bones.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Ronnin

sooo calcium is ok to use ? :D
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Paolo

Most Men can get enough Calcium from diet alone, if supplementing Calcium consider Magnesium also  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Gabriel

Yes, I think calcium is totally OK to use. Besides, I personnally take 2x400 mg of pentox + 1 tablet of K2 vitamin everyday (+ gotu kola) and have absolutely NO bleeding problem :-)... so don't worry too much !
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

philtered

What are the benefits of k2 vitamin for peyronies?
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

Paolo

theoretically better circulation and artery health;
Without Vitamin K2, the body cannot direct calcium to the bones where it's needed; instead, the calcium resides in soft tissue (like the arteries)--leading to a combination of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, or the dreaded "calcium paradox.

K2 is ultimately responsible for keeping calcium out of the soft tissues and putting calcium in bone, but magnesium is important for keeping calcium "liquid" in the body.

Worth a read is Vitamin K2 And The Calcium Paradox by Kate Rheaume-Bleue
Paul  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.