Traction AND VED

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I have a plaque just under the gland (suspect as a result of a fracture) which shows as 3mm by 4cm on ultrasound. This causes the end to be thinner (hourglass) and curved (up). I am concerned that traction is not ideal (with andropeyronies) as it seems to compress just below the glans where the plaque is... Am I right to be concerned!?

I am thinking of adding VED with a bathmate X3  I'm pretty concerned as there are a lot of stories about too much vacuum causing damage but apparently less likely with water VED and the new models are safer apparantly.

My logic is that the VED will work on the lost girth where the plaque is and the andropeyronies will work on the curve.

Most studies I have seen talk about traction with one device - is it not recommened to use both. Al

All thiughts / suggestions really appreciated.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

Actually both VED and traction work on girth and curves so either should be good.  I believe the PMP and ESL40 and restorex will work with plaque right under the glans as they only pull from the glans. The androP may not since if it is pulling directly on that area.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Noncom

Have started both now and am glad I did. The VED is a bit tricky at first but now I have used to it. Not sure if VED or heat or traction bit flaccid is much bigger and therefore the blood flow in general.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

pjchap

That's great to hear , I'm starting this venture in the next few days , I have started taking Pentox a few weeks ago and I'm taking vit E and Q10's , I have this 12 years but I am very excited about starting this traction and VED , I really believe it's going to work with my condition, the Pentox already seems to be working , I developed an indent after taking it a few weeks which I think is the scar tissue slightly disappearing, hopefully anyways but I will keep u posted how I progress , I have just received the hydromax x30 and the andropeyronie should be here in a few days , I'm going to make my plan and then stick to it ... wish me luck !  

Monty

Good luck to you all, just keepat t, no quick results but they will come, see link to my progress with VED.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,9741.0.html
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

pjchap

Monty , that's incredible results, Congratulations, it gives me great hope when sometimes I'm just depressed with this condition .

I don't think I can use traction I just received the device today and my plaque is in the middle under my head and I don't think it's suitable However , I am waiting on my order of the hydromax x30 and I should have it soon ! Did u get those results with just VED ?

Man I was having a bad day today with this until I saw your post!! Thank you so much I'm delighted for you!

Did you have a nodule or hard plaque when it was bent ? What has happened with that now ? Is it still there ?  

I have this condition 12 years  

pjchap

I read your update , u got a bit of a relapse because you started to over do everything! Understandable, how is it now ?  

Monty

@ PJ, all is ok, reduced my VED sessions to 15 minutes from 30 minute, stop masturbation for now, and i'm back straight again and getting some great erection.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

pjchap

Fantastic, great news , what type  of VED do u use ? I have a nodule in the middle of my penis just under my head, it feels like a little stone , I'm wondering can VED break up this nodule\plaque ?! 🤔.